The 2021 Bat Caddy X3 Classic Golf Caddy is about to revolutionize the industry. The X3 Classic is an unbeatable value defying the common wisdom that electric caddies should cost much more than regular push carts! This new caddy is based on the long term proven, highly innovative manually (non remote) controlled electric battery powered golf caddy series X3. It offers great performance at world-class quality and very competitive pricing. The X3 design has been modeled after the successful concept of our popular and proven flagship remote controlled X3R model. It features a lightweight high tech aluminum frame with an easy-to-use one click/one piece set up and fold design, a powerful quiet 200 Watt motor, a seamless rheostat speed control with battery charge indicator and a powerful, long-lasting 22Ah sealed lead acid battery (SLA) good for at least 27 holes per charge with the option to upgrade to a higher rated SLA battery good for 36+ holes per charge. Also, it will accommodate our super light, compact and environmentally friendly Lithium batteries, who’s lifetime capacity is 500 -750 charge; 4 times the life cycle of an SLA battery. The trolley can also be easily pushed without battery power, so you will never be stuck out on the course. The X3 Classic features the elegant S-shape frame designed after its bigger remote controlled brother, the X3R and a brand new sleek T-handle design.
The Bat-Caddy X3 Classic is available with the following options...
12V 22Ah SLA Battery (standard) upgradable to 35Ah SLA, 12V 16Ah or 12V 22Ah Lithium Batteries. Standard frame color is Charcoal Grey Metallic with wheel color options (grey, black, silver, white). Various Accessories can also be added to the cart.
Please select your desired configuration at check-out.
***** THIS IS NOT A REMOTE CONTROLLED CADDY
The X3 Classic is without doubt THE BEST VALUE electric caddy in the market for motorized golf push carts, and like our other models it represents what really counts in this market: A Great Balance between Functionality, Performance, Practicality and Value!
2021 Bat-Caddy X3 Classic Model Features at a Glance
- High Tech Aluminum Alloy S-Frame and Durable Components: Light weight yet durable and strong components are the key ingredient for a high quality caddy and a lasting positive experience. Bat-Caddy uses only high grade aluminum and stainless steel for its key components, such as the frame, gear boxes and axles.
- Light Weight & Compactness: at only 18 lbs (excl. battery) and folded dimensions of 32" (length) x 20" (width) x 10" (height) (excl. wheels) it is light and compact to fit in almost any trunk
- Color Options: The X3 Classic comes in a beautiful Charcoal Grey Metallic with wheels to match or additional wheel color choices (black, white, silver).
- Powerful, Quiet, Fast Motor: The X3 Classic features a powerful 200 Watt, very quiet 12V DC electric motors. Works and lasts like a tank!!!
- Rear Wheel Drive: Both rear wheels are propelled via a steel gearbox and axle, so the cart does not lose traction uphill nor does it spin the front wheel while lifting or turning, unlike with all front wheel drive caddies. Beware of front wheel drive caddies which also have the motor weight that needs to be lifted every time you turn!! The Bat-Caddy Golf Caddy is smartly designed as an electric golf push cart and not just a retrofitted push cart!
- Off- Power Freewheeling Mode Feature: In Off-Power mode the X3 Classic is free wheeling, so even if you ever run out of battery power you can push the X3 Classic just like a manual push cart!! Many caddies don't have this capability and you will be stuck on the course if you lose power!
- Efficient Battery Options The X3 Classic comes standard with a compact 12V 22Ah Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) battery (good for 27 holes per charge) but can either be upgraded to a more powerful 12V 35Ah SLA battery, the strongest in the market for a manually controlled cart giving you more than 36 holes range before recharge! The X3 Classic can be even upgraded to a super light, compact and environmentally friendly 16Ah or 22Ah Lithium battery with at least 4 times the charging cycle life time and 36+ holes per charge. Battery charger is included. Our battery systems are completely compatible, so you can switch from SLA to LI without any modifications. Battery charger is included. Just plug in and go!
- High Tech, Rubberized Adjustable Front and Wide Track Rear Drive Wheels for easy maneuverability and superior traction: Smooth turning, great traction on wet inclines and NEVER left out on the course with a flat tire! The front wheel comes with rounded edges and strengthened rubber tread optimizes turning and abrasion resistance on rough surfaces. In addition the front wheel can be adjusted with a tracking adjustment mechanism.
- Innovative Handle Design: The newly designed T-Handle controls include a LED battery charge indicator, an ON/OFF button as well as the manual speed control rheostat dial. This T-handle with comfortable cushioned grips is the latest design in ergonomics and aesthetics and gives you total control over the caddy at all times, left or right handed.
- Weather Resistance: The Bat-Caddy X3 Classic also has a weather resistant design, i.e. the heart of the electronics, the controller box, is installed in a water resistant sealed plastic compartment underneath the battery, so no water can penetrate from below or above. The handle design and the wiring are equally water resistant, so your caddy will be reliable even in the wettest conditions. We guarantee that you will quit before the X3 does! (NOTE: the electronics are NOT waterproof in submerged situations)
- Easy One-Click Fold Design: Collapses into one piece (not two or three like others) in seconds to fit in any vehicle trunk - No engineering degree required!!
- Useful and Innovative Accessories: The X3 Classic does not come with free accessories but scorecard holder, umbrella holder, beverage holder, carrying bag, GPS holder, rain cover or a sand dispenser bottle can be purchased to complement the X3 Classic package.