Bat-Caddy® electronic golf cart products are highly innovative and all key components are manufactured in factories certified to the highest ISO 9000 quality standards. Based on our track record Bat-Caddy caddies are the highest performance and most competitive carts in the global market for motorized golf push trolleys and represent what really counts in this market: A Great Balance between Functionality, Performance, Practicality, Quality and Value!
***** THIS IS NOT A REMOTE CONTROLLED CADDY
The 2022 Bat-Caddy X4 Classic™ is our entry model manually controlled electric caddy at a very affordable price point. Like its remote controlled brother the X4R or the upscale version X4 Sport, it features a lightweight, European style high tech aluminum frame. It has an easy two step, two click set up design folding into a package that is smaller than most regular push carts. It is propelled by a powerful 200W motor using a standard DC -12V 22AH SLA battery good for up to 27 holes per charge with the option of a larger capacity 35AH SLA battery or the latest super light, compact and environmentally friendly lithium battery which provides 4 times the amount of charges and 36+ holes per charge. The motorized trolley is being operated manually with a seamless rheostat. In addition it had the option of a cruise control.
GPS Holder • Rain Cover • Sand Dispenser Bottle •
Bat-Caddy® provides a full two year factor warranty against all defects in materials and workmanship on every new caddy purchase. Beyond the warranty period, customers continue to receive the best support in the industry from a knowledgeable service staff and access to the most comprehensive in-stock inventory of genuine caddy parts and accessories anywhere. Our track record of excellence in customer service spans more than a decade, and it's that commitment to our customers which makes Bat-Caddy® the leading brand of electric golf caddies.
2022 Bat-Caddy X4 Classic Model Features at a Glance
- High Tech Aluminum Alloy Frame and Stainless Steel Components: Extreme light weight, durable, European inspired, minimalistic design. Durable and strong components are the key ingredient for a high quality caddy and a lasting positive experience. Bat-Caddy uses only high grade aluminum and stainless steel for its key components, such as the frame, gear boxes, motor housings and axles. Beware of anything plastic in these areas! Also the bag supports are aluminum and come equipped with strong bungee cords for a better bag fit.
- Powerful, Quiet, Fast Motor: The X4 features a powerful, quiet 200 Watt electric motor. Also the caddy will master any hill (30+ degrees climbing ability) and reaches a top speed of 5-6 mph.
- Easy to use Multi-Function Handle Control: Manual rheostat control, On/Off button, cruise control functions, a power and battery Charge indicator all integrated into a new small handle design, so you are in complete control of ALL Caddy Functions ALL the Time!
- Off-Power Freewheeling Mode Feature: The caddy can be accelerated and slowed down via the handle rheostat control manually. In Off-Power mode it is completely free wheeling, so even if you ever run out of battery power you can push the X4 just like a manual push cart!! Many caddies don't have this capability and you will be stuck on the course if you lose power!
- Lightweight and Efficient Battery Options: The X4 can be run on four different batteries. It comes standard with a 22Ah sealed lead acid (SLA) battery good for at least 27 holes per charge, (but-eliminate) can be upgraded to a 35Ah (36+ holes) SLA battery, as well as the latest lithium battery with 4 times the cycle life and good for 36+ holes which weighs only 6 lbs, is a 3rd of the size and has a cycle life of 500+ charges. It's more expensive, but if weight is an issue, this is a great option. (and it also lasts at least three times as long.-eliminate)
- Seamless Speed Cruise Control: Speed control via a multiple speed rheostat control.
- Stop & Go Function: Allows you to stop and restart the caddy with a press of a button on the handle, so you don't have to adjust the speed after every stop
- New Adjustable Handle Design: Offers seamless adjustment from 33-45" in height for various body types and preferences.
- Tracking Adjustment: In order to optimize tracking, the X4 comes with a front wheel tracking mechanism.
- Easy One Piece Two-Click Fold Design: Collapses into one piece (not three like others) in seconds to fit in any vehicle trunk - No engineering degree required!! Folded caddy is only a 33"x20"x10" package and will fit into the trunk of even the smallest sports car!
- High quality and Innovative Accessories: Additional accessories such as carrying bag, GPS holder, rain cover, sand dispenser bottle and removable caddy seat can complement the X4 package.
Speed Control: Seamless Handle Rheostat Control, On/Off Switch, Cruise Control, Battery Charge Indicator
Motor: Power: 1 x 200 Watt, 12 V DC Electric
Drive Train: Rear Wheel Drive (17:1 ratio), Free Wheeling when off power
Battery: Power: 12V, 22AH or 35Ah Sealed Lead Acid or Lithium Ion, Dimensions: depending on battery, Weight: 22Ah 12 Lbs/(33 Ah 24lbs- eliminate) ; 35 Ah 25 Lbs; Li-Io 6 Lbs, Average Charge Time: 3-5 Hours, Lifetime: ca. SLA ca. 150 charges* / Li-Io 500+ char
Charger: Input: 110-240V AC, Output: 12V/3A-4A DC Trickle Charger
Weight: Net Weight Caddy: 20 Lbs (9kg), Net Weight Battery: 13 lbs for 22Ah; 6 Lbs Li-Io (2.5 kg) 25 Lbs 35Ah SLA (11 kg), Total Net Weight: 20 Lbs + Battery
Speed: 5.5 m/h (9.0 km/h)
Distance/Range: 13 m/27+ Holes/6-8 Hours with std. 22AH SLA battery
Dimensions: Unfolded: Length: 42-50" (adjustable handle), Width: 20", Height: 35-45" (adjustable handle)
Dimensions: Folded: Length: 33", Width: 20", Height: 10"
Rear Wheels: Airless, rubberized thread, Quick Release Mechanism, Diameter: 12.0"
Front Wheels: Airless, rubberized tread, Tracking Adjustment
Materials: Frame: Aluminum & Stainless Steel, Bag Support: Aluminum
Colors: Oxidized Silver
Optional Accessories: Rain Cover, Sand Dispenser, GPS Holder, Carrying Bag, Removable Caddy Seat
Warranty: 2 Years on all Parts & Labor, 1 Year on SLA battery; 2 Years on Li Batteries
Packaging: Type: Cardboard Box, Styrofoam Cushioning, Dimensions: 33 x 24 x 12” (84 x 62 x 31 cm), Gross Weight: 32- 49 Lbs depending on battery
*Bat-Caddy remote controlled caddies do have the official authorization from the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) rule 15.231, as well as from Industry Canada (IC). Our Logistics staff is trained and certified to ship hazardous materials such as lithium batteries. Only trust companies that have these certifications. Inquire before you order. Otherwise you might operate or transport an illegal device.