ACCURACY, CONSISTENCY, & VALUE:
The PROSTAFF 1000 6x20 Laser Rangefinder puts a solid 1,000-yard maximum ranging capability into your hand, together with compact ergonomics that will fit your pocket. The 6x optical system makes seeing—and ranging—deer out to 600 yards a reality, while the Tru-Target system allows you to select either First Target or Distant Target Priority. Weather resistant/ rainproof construction.
Choose between two different ranging modes depending on the situation. First target priority mode allows you to range an object as small as a fence post while distant target priority mode displays the range of the farthest target among a group of targets measured.
- High Quality 6X Monocular
- Automatic Continuous Measurement for up to 4 seconds, if single measurement fails
- Press and hold down the Power Button to activate the Continuous Measurement Function (up to approximately 8 seconds)
- Compact Size: Fits in pocket
- RAINPROOF: JIS/IEC PROTECTION, CLASS 4 (IPX4) EQUIVALENT
Multilayer coating is applied to one or more lens and prism surfaces
LONG EYE RELIEF
Provides 15mm or more of eye relief. Perfect for eyeglass wearers
Technology that allows you to switch between First Target and Distant Target modes
5-Year Rangefinder Limited Warranty
If any Nikon rangefinder is found to have defects in workmanship or materials, we will, at our option, repair or replace it at no charge for a period of 5 years from date of purchase. Please see warranty card for limitations and exclusions.