HISTORIC HOLIDAY SALE: 8 FREE GIFTS!!!
We're offering 8 FREE GIFTS (8 Free Accessories),
with the purchase of your new caddy!
Instead of the 3 FREE ACCESSORIES,
Scorecard Holder, Umbrella Holder, & Scorecard Holder
We've decided to include 5 BONUS ACCESSORIES:
Seat, GPS Holder, Cooler Bag,
Carrying Bag, & Rain Cover
GPS Holder • Rain Cover • Sand Dispenser Bottle • Carrying Bag • Removable Caddy Seat
The Bat-Caddy X8R is available with the following options:
Standard 12V36Ah SLA battery, upgradable to a 20Ah Lithium battery; multiple frame and wheel colors.
Choose your preferred configuration at Check-Out
Bat-Caddy® electronic golf cart products are highly innovative and all key components are manufactured in factories certified to the highest ISO 9000 quality standards. Based on our track record Bat-Caddy caddies are the highest performance and most competitive carts in the global market for motorized golf push trolleys and represent what really counts in this market: A Great Balance between Functionality, Performance, Practicality, Quality and Value!
2020 Bat-Caddy X8R Model Features at a Glance
- High Tech Aerospace Aluminum Alloy Frame and Stainless Steel Components: Extreme light weight, durable, European inspired design. Durable and strong components are the key ingredient for a high quality caddy and a lasting positive experience. Bat-Caddy uses only high grade aerospace type aluminum and stainless steel for its key components, such as the frame, motors, housings and axles. Beware of anything plastic in these areas! Also the bag supports are aluminum and come equipped with stylish extra wide bungee cord extensions for a better bag fit.
- Color Options: The X8R is available in Space Silver, Matte Black or Gloss White with wheels to match. Due to customer demand we now offer the no-charge option of allowing the customer to mix and match the frame color and rear wheel color!
- Powerful, Quiet, Fast, Independent Dual Direct Drive Motors: The X8R features a pair of powerful and quiet 12V 200 Watt DC electric motors, inconspicuously hidden and protected in a small diameter aluminum tube. No external gear boxes like many others. We eliminated gear boxes alltogether and use direct drive motors. If you did not know it, you would not notice the motors are there! Also the caddy will master almost any hill (30+ degrees climbing ability) and reaches a top speed of 5.5 mph+.
- Easy to use Multi-Function FCC Certified Remote Control: Features directional controls and effective brake/stop functions and a 10, 20, 30 distance timer, as well as a manual rheostat handle control, On/Off buttons, cruise control functions, a Power and Battery Charge Indicator and a USB port all integrated into an new even smaller handle design, so you are in complete control of all Caddy Functions at all times!
- Electronic Automatic Downhill Brake System: The caddy can be slowed down or stopped both remotely or manually. It has automatic motor resistance to slow it down going downhill avoiding the effort and risk to have to slow it down with your own power.
- Off-Power Freewheeling Mode: Once the caddy is turned off it is virtually free wheeling. In addition an easy pull out mechanical unlock system disengages the wheel completely from the axles, so the motors won't spin, so even in the unlikely event that you ever run out of battery power you can push the X8R just like a manual push cart!! Many caddies don't have this capability and you will be stuck on the course if you lose power!
- Remote and Manual Speed Control: Remote Forward, Left/Right Turn, AND REVERSE AND STOP! - You set the pace up to an amazing 100-120 yards (meters) range (5-20 yards operating range recommended)! Seamless speed adjustment on both the handle and remote control. Note: our remote controls have the official authorization for radio frequency emitting devices from the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). Beware of caddies which are not authorized. Also timed advance forward feature (10, 20, 30 yards/meter) via remote control or handle function.
- Powerful Battery Options: The X8R comes standard with a powerful 12V36Ah SLA battery, sufficient for a minimum of 27 Holes on a full charge! Also available is the new enviromentally friendly 12V20Ah lithium battery which weighs only 5Lbs, a third of the size of SLA batteries, and lasts at least five times as long as a SLA battery (up to 1,000 charges) while giving you a 36+ hole range on a single charge.
- Deluxe Twin Anti-Tip Wheel: A newly designed removable "Mountain Slayer" Deluxe rear stabilizer twin wheel to prevent tipping over on hills is now included with the X8R as standard! This design features two sturdy wheels giving the caddy exceptional backward stability, even on the hilliest courses.
- Torque Control: Engages wheels slowly with multiple speed control- The Bat-Caddy won’t “jump” or get away or stop while turning. This is an important feature since many "cheap" caddies don't allow you to operate them in a continuous smooth mode but have to stop for any command you send them through the remote and then turn very abruptly! The Bat-Caddy also does not make a disturbing beeping noise when turning.
- New Adjustable Handle Design: Offers seamless adjustment from 33-45" in height for various body types and preferences.
- Front Wheel Tracking Adjustment: In order to optimize tracking, the X8R comes with a front wheel tracking adjustment mechanism.
- Easy One Piece One Locking Knob Fold Design: Collapses into one piece (not three like others) in seconds to fit in any vehicle trunk - No engineering degree required!! Folded caddy is only a 33"x 23.5" x 12" package and will fit into the trunk of most small sports cars!
- Now Available! Additional Custom Wheel Color Options: Make a personal statement on the course with custom front, rear and anti-tip wheel colors.
- Useful and Innovative Accessories: A scorecard holder, umbrella holder and beverage holder are included. Additional optional accessories such as GPS holder, remote control hook cliphanger, carrying bag, rain cover and removable caddy seat can complement the X8R package.
*Bat-Caddy remote controlled caddies do have the official authorization from the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) rule 15.231, as well as from Industry Canada (IC). Our Logistics staff is trained and certified to ship hazardous materials such as lithium batteries. Only trust companies that have these certifications. Inquire before you order. Otherwise you might operate or transport an illegal device.