The Ultimate in Lithium Battery Technology! BATCADDY is one of the only companies that currently offers the option of Lithium-FePO4 Batteries. While more expensive than Standard Lithium-Ion, the Li-FePO4 gives you unrivaled performance and life-span, providing double the golf on a single charge and up to 20 times more charging cycles than our Standard SLA battery. When you want the most out of your battery, there is no other choice. (Battery must be charged with matching charger. Using chargers not specific to this battery may cause damage to the battery and/or charger and will void the manufacturers warranty)
*Holes Per Charge - Dual Motor Batcaddy = 36+ / Single Motor Batcaddy = 72+
*Life Cycles = 1500-2000 / Size = 6.5"x5"x4" / Weight = 7lbs
Now with Extended Range!
(Package includes Battery, Battery Carry Bag, Battery Lead, Battery Charger)
*NOTE: Holes-per-charge and Life Cycles can vary greatly depending on course conditions, battery care/storage, and charging practices. The above numbers are not guarantees but estimations based on real world use when best practices are followed.
The new Bat-Caddy Advanced Lithium-FePO4 Battery Total Package brings the power and performance of lithium batteries to all Bat-Caddy manual and remote controlled golf caddies. The Total Package includes the lithium battery, battery leads, a canvas carry bag, and a charger. It is designed to be a direct fit for all Bat-Caddy models (3-, 4- and 8-Series). Simply replace your current lead acid battery and charger with the Lithium Battery Total Package components and experience all the advantages that a lithium battery has to offer. Our battery supplier is ISO 9001 certified and one of the leading lithium battery companies in the world. Quality and reliability is key with these batteries.
Advanced Lithium Battery Specs:
- Battery Dimension (LxWxH): 6.5" x 5" x 4" (16.5 x 12.7 x 10.2 cm)
- Weight: 7 Lbs
12V 25Ah Lithium Battery Performance Rating:
- Single motor Bat-Caddy: 72+ holes*
- Dual motor Bat-Caddy: 36+ holes*
*Performance is dependent on variables, including but not limited to: bag weight, course elevation, travel distance, air temperature, and user operation.
Lithium Battery Features and Benefits:
- Longer battery life - 2X-4X service life compared to lead-acid batteries
- Built-in safety features including short circuit, overcharge and discharge protection
- No explosive gasses as found in lead acid batteries
- Weighs considerably less than traditional batteries
- Significantly smaller size
- Capable of higher operating temperatures
- Steady charging and discharging performance
- Low self discharge rate and no memory effect
- Environmentally friendly with no lead and no acid
Charger Features and Benefits:
Constant current and voltage charging ensures safety and a thorough charging cycle
AC input voltage 100-240V, 50Hz/60Hz designed for use anywhere in the world
The lithium battery and charger contained in this retrofit kit are designed to work together.